Swimming Teacher - Abu Dhabi
Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic full-time swimming teacher to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. If you are looking to develop your career in swimming teaching, this is the right job for you. Apply now to join our growing and passionate team!
Requirements for the role:
- SEQ Level 2 Swimming Teacher qualification (or equivalent)
- A minimum of two years swimming teaching experience
- Exceptional communication skills including face to face, over the phone and email correspondence
- Experience in a curriculum setting
- A valid driving license – subject to UAE license conversion requirements
- An up-to-date lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience with teaching adults and child programmes is desirable but not essential
- Experience within a club setting is desirable but not essential
The position is full time, with a 2-year renewable contract. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of 123,600 AED to 141,900 AED dirhams yearly. The job also includes medical insurance, a sponsored visa, an annual flight allowance and a chance to develop your career.
The responsibilities of the role will include delivering swimming lessons to all ages and abilities, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, recording swimming achievements and completing progress reports, assisting new members and answering any questions they may have. You will also be expected to handle administrative and marketing duties related to your position.
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com , quoting reference STAD-Mar23. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your SEQ Level 2 Swimming Teacher (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current CRB.
Apply now to join our academy!
Contact phone: +97144508832