Requirements for the role:
- Experience coaching with age group and competitive swimmers
- High level of technical knowledge and understanding of Synchronised Swimming or have equivalent qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a customer facing environment to be able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence
- Communicate and work effectively to build strong relationships with swimmer, parents and coaches
- Must have a valid driving license
The position is full time with a 2-year contract, which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £32000 - £34000 (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes local medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email email@example.com, quoting reference HCSynchro_Oct18 . Please include your covering letter, your CV and any relevant qualifications.
Closing Date: 31-10-2018
Contact phone: +97144508832