Apply now to join our growing and dynamic company!
Following a successful application, you will be invited to an assessment that will be held in London in June2018. Details of the assessment schedule will be emailed to you in advance.
Requirements for the role:
- English and Arabic Speaking
- UKCC Level 1 and Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Must have a valid international driving license.
- Experience in handling adult & child swimming.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is preferred but not essential.
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £28k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to, delivering swimming lessons in the extra - curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum, providing the school with technical advice and support where required, planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work, delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities, recording swimming achievements, attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, quoting reference ST_May2018 in the title line of the application. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current CRB.
Closing Date: 30-06-2018
Contact phone: 97144508832