We are looking for one Male and one Female Assistant Coach to support our Performance Pathway squads. The coaches will be key in assisting our younger and older squads daily, offering more feedback and opportunities to support our swimmer's development and performance. Coaches will assist the lead coach during sessions and lead smaller groups themselves, particularly on the land.
- UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) qualified.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment , able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners , including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Must have a valid international driving license.
Job Responsibilities:To provide support to ensure quality coaching within the Performance and Competition Pathways.
- Assist the Performance Pathway coaches in delivery of pool and land-based sessions.
- Planning and delivery of sessions for Competition Pathway squads and school swim squads.
- Carry out all H&S procedures prior to starting sessions.
- Deal with squad enquiries, bookings and payments.
- Communicate and process competition entries. Attend competitions.
- Talent identification of swimmers into and through Hamilton Aquatics programme.
- Attendance at meetings and company events as required.
- To attend staff training and CPD sessions and keep knowledge up to date.
- Complete all administration tasks required for the smooth running of the squads that are directed from Director of Swimming.
- All other duties related to the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any coach to learn and develop from being mentored daily by our experienced coaching team. There will be opportunities to develop through staff training and CPD's, as well as opportunities to work with our international elite swimmers.
The position is full time with a 2-year contract, which is renewable. The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £23000 - £24000 (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes local medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
How to apply:
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference AC_HAJun18 . Please include your covering letter, your CV and any relevant qualifications.
For further information or an informal chat, please do not hesitate to contact our Director of Swimming, Ash Morris at email@example.com
Closing Date: 30-06-2018
Contact phone: 97144508832