- UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics qualified (or equivalent).
- Experience in teaching Adult & Child classes is desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners.
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification compliant with local standard. (If you do not currently hold the relevant qualification, you may be able to complete your qualification with Hamilton Training ahead of applying for the role.)
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Planning and delivering swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work to swimmers of all ages abilities
- Taking attendance records and recording swimming achievements
- Attending monthly health and safety training and internal CPD days
Salary is hourly (location dependent). You will be paid for attendance at staff training sessions.
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please email email@example.com, quoting reference PST_Oct2018 in the title line of the application. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current police certificate of good conduct (or similar).
Apply now to join our academy!
Closing Date: 15th November 2018
Contact phone: 97144508832